Wednesday, January 19, 2011

sad.....

 erm .. last night, my soul ... is also a long chat .. to forget the day was late at night ... then my soul also wants to know a story that may very surprised .. I was at first suspension. .. hope the news does not hurt me ... not that I could not even want to hear this sad story .... her name was right after all ... eyhh! story was already overstayed sorry2 .... haaa .... story of my soul sister in law (kak ina)... has had A MISCARRIAGE was the sad-2 ... hukhukhukkk ............ I just heard the story of my soul I close my story ... I kept quiet for a moment ... surprised so ....... what was alleged this happened kak ina and abg Syahrizal ..... hope kak ina and her courageous toaccept all alleged gods ...... ermm hope something good comes of all this ... aammmmiinnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment